Go to main navigation
- Administrative investigations in specific sectors of Public Administration (Health care system, public tender, public procurement, etc.);
- Analysis and studies on the adequacy of the regulatory frameworkand practices;
- Definition of guidelines for Public Administration (standards, internal auditing, ethical codes, hot lines, etc.);
- Monitoring of expenditure procedures and payments timeframe;
- Technological cooperation with CNIPA to ensure interoperability of existing database;
- International cooperation with other anti-corruption bodies;
- Participation in relevant groups within international organizations.